Premier League Tickets
Due to the huge popularity of the Premier League, finding a ticket is not easy. You have to keep your eyes open and be proactive during the sales process to secure a spot facing the grass. At Odds Club, we don’t want you to miss the great Premier League action. In this guide, you will find useful information that is needed to complete a successful purchase of the Premier League ticket.
At Odds Club, you can find details on how to buy Premier League tickets online for upcoming games.
- Most Premier League clubs offer tickets in two phases: priority and general sales. To be eligible for the priority sales stage, clubs require you to pay for membership.
- Sometimes, clubs may release tickets to the general public first, but this is rare. In most cases, seats are offered to club members first and only then the remaining tickets are released on general sale.
- Immediately after release, clubs usually apply limits to the number of tickets that can be sold to a single person. At a later stage, members receive the option to purchase more than one ticket. General sales rules are more lenient – allowing up to 4 purchases at once.
- Tickets for high-profile matches are more expensive and are harder to find. They are best purchased as soon as the club makes them available, which could be a few months before the game for clubs like Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea.
- The prices of tickets vary from club to club and depend on where the seat is located in the stadium, what the competition is and how big the fixture is. Most clubs like to rank fixtures, usually marking them with letters: A, B, C, etc.
- Premier League clubs also offer hospitality packages to both members and non-members. Packages include tickets and an array of other extras like food, drinks, free parking, etc.
- Premier League clubs also offer season tickets, which give access to a package of games throughout the season. Season tickets come with additional perks like a chance to participate in Loyalty Scheme programmes and extra tickets for the family.
Good practices to follow
- Check the club website to find out when tickets are planned for release.
- Buy as early as possible.
- Consider becoming a club member to gain access to priority ticket sales for future games.
- Only buy tickets from official sources – directly from clubs (website, telephone, booths) or their authorised partners.
- The price of a single Premier League ticket ranges from £20 to £200, depending on the club, the seat location and the importance of the fixture.
To buy a ticket for a Premier League game, check the specific sale procedures of each club. Here is a table that may help:
EPL Clubs Ticket Specifics
|Club||Stadium/Capacity||Buy Tickets Page||Average Season Ticket Price|
|Arsenal||Emirates – 60,432||https://www.arsenal.com/tickets||£1,329|
|Aston Villa||Villa Park – 42,785||https://www.avfc.co.uk/Tickets||£517|
|Brighton and Hove Albion||Falmer Stadium -30,750||https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/||£690|
|Burnley||Turf Moor – 21,944||https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/tickets/||£485|
|Chelsea||Stamford Bridge – 40,834||https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets—membership/buy-tickets||£922|
|Crystal Palace||Selhurst Park – 25,486||https://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/||£705|
|Everton||Goodison Park – 39,414||https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets||£492|
|Fulham||Craven Cottage – 25,700||https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/||£537|
|Leeds United||Elland road – 37,890||https://www.lufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/Home/home.aspx|
|Leicester City||King Power – 32, 261||https://tickets.lcfc.com/||£512|
|Liverpool||Anfield – 53, 394||https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability||£755|
|Manchester City||Ethihad – 55,017||https://tickets.mancity.com/||£637|
|Manchester United||Old Trafford – 74,879||https://www.manutd.com/en/tickets-and-hospitality/match-tickets||£745|
|Newcastle United||St James’ Park – 52,305||https://www.nufc.co.uk/tickets/||£614|
|Sheffield United||Bramall Lane – 32,125||https://www.sufc.co.uk/tickets/||£458|
|Southampton||St Mary’s Stadium – 32,384||https://tickets.southamptonfc.com/||£627|
|Tottenham Hotspur||Tottehnam Stadium – 62,214||https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/tickets/buy-tickets/home-tickets/||£1,395|
|West Brom Albion||Hawthorns – 26,850||https://www.wba.co.uk/tickets||£370|
|West Ham United||London Stadium – 60,000||https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets||£647|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||Molineux – 32, 050||£560|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy a Premier League ticket?
You can buy match tickets directly from the clubs or their official trading partners. Simply visit their website and navigate to their ticket page for more information.
Do I need a club membership to buy tickets?
No. Every club allocates tickets for a general sale. The problem is that these tickets are left-overs from first-phase ticket sales to members.
How do I become a member of a football club?
Most Premier League clubs require supporters to become members in order to take part in priority sales of tickets. Memberships are paid and are usually valid for one year. Prices range from £10-£50, depending on the club and level of membership.
Is it safe to buy a Premier League ticket from a reseller?
Generally, buying tickets directly from the clubs is the best approach. Resellers may boost the original price in order to return their investment, plus you have to be sure that they are trustworthy. However, some resellers are authorised by Premier League clubs, like Stubhub and Viagogo.
Can I buy more than one ticket?
It’s best to check with the club. Chelsea, for example, limit ticket buys to only one per member in the first week following the release. This rises to 3 in the second week, and up to 4 during the general sale stage.
I am buying a ticket for an away fixture. Which club should I contact?
Buy tickets for away fixtures from the visitor. Some clubs use a loyalty programme to award away tickets to members.
What if the match I want to go to has been ‘Sold Out’?
It happens often. Generally, it means that you won’t be able to get your hands on a ticket for this fixture, but you can always try to give the club a ring to see if anyone has cancelled their ticket.
Can I return my ticket once I have bought it?
It’s best to check with the club. Some clubs offer season-ticket holders a ticket exchange platform, where they can sell tickets if they can’t go to a game. Third-party platforms can also be used for the purpose. But, generally, it’s not viewed upon favourably by clubs.