Try the largest bookmaker in the world, Bet365. With up to £100 in free bets, there is no better time to get started
Who are Bet365?
Bet365 has carved its way to being the go-to place for secure, rich and enjoyable online betting experience. For over 15 years, the betting company has led the way with their online platform and, as a result, has rightfully earned its place as one of the biggest betting brands on the planet.
Bet365’s reputation largely rests on their incessant effort to diversify and deepen their betting services. At present, the company entertains over 21 million customers and generates close to £4 billion of revenue annually.
This review will provide a breakdown of Bet365. It will pinpoint the advantages it has to offer and will familiarise you with its key features and website!
How to set up your Bet365 account
Starting your successful betting journey at Bet365 is easy. The option to create a new account can be found in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
Here is how to open a new account:
- Go to bet365.com
- Click on the New Account button in the top right corner of the website.
- Fill in the form with your personal and contact details
- Submit documents required to verify your account
- Claim your welcome bonus and you are ready to go!
Bet365 is one of the best sites for beginners. Visit their website, claim your £100 credit today and see for yourself!
How it started
Bet365 is a Hillside (New Media) venture, which is headquartered in Malta. The company was founded by Denise Coates in 2000 when she leveraged her fathers’ offline betting shop chain to secure a 15-million loan in a bid to develop a new online betting platform. That platform, which is now Bet365, went live in 2001. After selling her family-owned betting shop chain to Coral for £40 million five years later, the loan debt was repaid. Bet365 is, at present, entirely focused on maximising the potential of its online betting resources.
- Simple design
- Dedicated betting pages
- Excellent depth and presentation of statistics
Bet365’s website has undergone drastic changes since its first launch. In its present form, it is a straightforward and easy to use platform that provides an up-to-date event action and comprehensive control over bets. Events can be browsed through via the sports category menu on the left-hand side on the home page. From there, punters can choose the event they want to bet on and keep close tabs on it in real-time on a dedicated page. Their betting decisions are strongly supported by timely delivery of comprehensive statistics and live textual commentary of the action.
Generally, the website is quick to load and devoid of clutter, however, some elements, like the Bet365 Live Casino, require flash player to be installed.
Like most bookmakers, Bet365 regularly comes up with an array of new promotions to encourage new users to join and to reward its loyal customers. By default, every new account receives a generous welcome package in the form of credit that is non-withdrawable but can be invested into bets straight away. You can find a full list of the latest promotions on Bet365’s website:
Sports Markets Covered
Bet365 offers one of the most diverse sportsbooks out there. All kinds of betting interests are catered for. Punters have the freedom to place bets on a head-spinning number of sports, such as football, cricket, golf, rugby, American football, basketball, tennis, horse and greyhound racing, martial arts and boxing, to name a few.
The rich diversity is backed by depth. Apart from all major football leagues in Europe and the world, for example, bets can be placed on many obscure leagues such as Iran’s Second Division, all of England’s Non-League football leagues and/or Peru Reserve League.
In contrast to other bookies, Bet365 also opens betting vistas for lesser-known markets such as eSports and other virtual sports on top of sports-unrelated events such as politics, TV shows, and more.
Without a doubt, Bet365 puts its customers at the centre of the online betting experience.
You must’ve watched some of their adverts with actor Ray Winston. They focus on one of their most important and most active features: In-Play betting. In-Play betting is a comprehensive platform for live betting, which covers in excess of 50 markets. By using it, punters receive the opportunity to place live bets and trace out their outcome as the games unfold before their eyes. They can place a bet during any time of the game on the number of goals, number of corners, yellow and red cards, half-time score and/or final score. The attention to detail and functionality of the In-Play platform is stunning. It is what sets Bet365 apart from the competition. Once a bet is made, the user is taken to a dedicated page, where he gets access to all the necessary information, such as event statistics and textual commentary and even live streaming.
If you really want to know what Bet365 is all about, explore their In-Play betting feature.
– BetBuilder – It allows punters to personalize their bets – for example, if you are placing a bet on a football game, you can combine your choices for ‘First one to score’, ‘Number of Corners’, and fixture outcome and receive a combined coefficient for all three bets.
– Edit Bet – This feature allows you to squeeze the full potential out of your bet. It allows for functions such as ‘swap’, ‘remove or add selections’ and ‘adjust the stake for unsettled bets’ in either pre-game or in-play. Additionally, treble bets can always be modelled into three doubles.
– Match Live – The Match Live option is the punters’ decision-making fuel. It gives them all the necessary information to follow the game action and modify their bets. Data is presented in ordered and appealing graphs and tables. You can also follow the action with real-time textual commentary and live position of any match development on the virtual pitch.
Match Live is an extremely useful feature that makes it possible to predict how your betting investment would turn out. It is commendable that Bet365 have worked so hard to transform this feature into an invaluable tool in their customers’ arsenal.
– Live Streaming – To assure that bettors are kept up to date on all game action, Bet365 also offers a live streaming service covering almost all their sports disciplines. This is extremely helpful as it removes the need to pay for cable or any other TV services and gives a deeper look in the game action, such as player and manager condition and reactions and team spirit, which would otherwise be an unknown if only the Match Live feature was used. The only requirements for full access to the live streaming service are punters should be logged into their account and should place a bet for that particular fixture.
– Cash Out – Bet365 offers the amazing ‘Cash Out’ feature, which gives punters the ability to pull out and secure their profit at any time during the game. For example, if you have placed a bet on Arsenal to win against Leicester and they are leading 1-0 at half-time, you can use the Cash Out feature to collect your winnings as early as half-time—of course, at a slightly lowered odds than if you would wait for the final whistle. Overall, it is an excellent feature that allows for flexible decision making.
– My Alerts – Bet365 customers are free to set their parameters for games and get notified when in-game changes occur with the My Alerts feature. My Alerts can be used in football games, for example, where users can receive real-time notifications about kick-off time, goals, corners, yellow and red cards, half-time, penalties, fouls, and much more. Notifications are usually delivered as push messages on your desktop PC or on your mobile phone, depending on your preferences.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Due to its global nature, Bet365 is perhaps your best bet when it comes to breadth of deposit and withdrawal methods. They accept virtually everything.
Deposits, for example, can be made via credit and debit cards, Paysafecard, bank wires, Google Pay, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and cheque. The minimum amount for deposits is £5 (for the UK) and roughly around $10 for other places. Making deposits at Bet365 is completely free of any fees.
For withdrawals, punters can use their most preferred option from the aforementioned alternatives depending on their country’s restrictions. The only option that has a restriction and a fee is a bank wire transfer, where users are allowed to make one bank wire transfer every 28 days for a fee of $9. Withdrawals do not take much time, with funds often becoming available within a couple of days – except cheque withdrawals, which can take up to 28 banking days.
Logic dictates that for small bets most of us will be looking for the convenience of bet placement rather than the best possible odds. This strategy changes in favour of the higher coefficient for a given event in the case of bigger bets. For bigger bets, people spent more time looking for the most profitable option offered by bookies.
Bet365 really brings the best of both worlds in this case. While their platform allows for seamless placement of bets, which cater to small and even medium bets, the odds they give are unanimously considered to be among the most alluring on the market. This rings especially true for markets like football, golf, tennis and rugby.
For American sports, Bet365 have adopted a slightly different strategy. They often give slightly lower odds than American bookmakers, but they release them earlier. This can also be of use to some punters.
Overall, it won’t be a big stretch to say that Bet365’s emphasis on seamless user experience coupled with highly competitive odds has been the key to their success in the last decade. If you are looking for high-profitability potential in your bets, look no further than Bet365.
Bet365 also offers an array of casino games, which includes playing on virtual tables with real dealers. The variety of games is bigger than the average on offer and includes games such as blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. The user experience is smooth and uninterrupted, however, this section of the website requires Flash Player to be installed.
Security and Licence
Bet365 is a trustworthy provider of online gambling services. The company holds licences in Malta, Gibraltar and the United Kingdom, allowing them to operate internationally. They are regulated by the British Gambling Commission and are covered by IBAS, Independent Betting Adjudication Service, which is responsible for settling disputes between bookmakers and their customers.
Bet365 abides by the latest GDPR practices. They use Thawte, an encryption system, which safeguards all sensitive data of their customers. In addition, the company partners with a number of third-party service providers, such as GamCare and BeGambleAware, and makes available a number of tools to aid those in need of help for gambling addiction and to promote responsible gambling.